Danielle and Tarrant - Twin Waters Golf Club

10:55 PM Skye Howe 5 Comments

Danielle and Tarrant were married on October 12th  at Twin Waters Golf Club. 

The cake was three different flavours. Caramel mud cake, White chocolate mud cake and Cherry ripe mud cake. 
Each layer was covered in sugar paste and separated by the most amazing fresh flowers from Willow Bud.

Gorgeous photos by Mills Photography 




Danielle requested some cupcakes for Tarrant as gift to him, with some of his favourite things, Soccer, The tour de france and puppy dogs. Such as cute idea as  personalised gift for your groom. 



I got this amazing message from Danielle and Tarrant.  :) It makes my day x Skye 


Hi Skye,
 
I wanted to take the time to write you this email to let you know how extremely grateful we are for the fantastic service and overall product you delivered for us on our special day. Our wedding cake was overwhemingly stunning- I couldn't have dreamed of something more beautiful. It was the perfect touch to our fabulous reception room!- and tasted amazing!
It was so easy to work with you- you are obviously passionate about what you do, which is a very appealing character in a wedding supplier! We also found you to be perfect balance of professional and personal- this was important to us when booking as we wanted to feel comfortable with our suppliers.
 
Tarrant loved his cupcakes as well! We can't wait for our one year anniversary so we can open and enjoy our awaiting caramel mudcake :) I will send through professional photos when I receive them.
 
Thanks again Skye, I plan to recommend you to all my friends!
I really hope to work with you in the future.
 
Love Danielle and Tarrant x

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Thank you for the post Skye! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Danielle, thanks for the beautiful Wedding ! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Skye, I was sad to hear that you are no longer taking cake orders! Unfortunately our freezer broke while we were away and our top tier was destroyed. We planned to order another top layer from you to enjoy on our first anniversary this October. Any chance you are taking any last minute orders? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle, that would be fine, just send me an email sunnygirlcakes@gmail.com and we can sort it out I am still fulfilling orders and would be happy to do that for you and Tarrant.look forward to hearing form you Cheers Skye

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete